Tuesday, July 27, 2021

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

 This is my entry into Michelle the painter monthly contest.

July Painting Contest - COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

"In the USA we commemorate our Declaration of Independence on July 4th, expressing a sense of pride and empowerment to the individuals of this country. This holiday has inspired this months contest to honor our Country of Origin." Michelle the Painter...


I took two photos from K Rose photography. One is of McDonald's one is of Walmart truck with American flag. I took Photoshop put them together and then I painted this for the month of July contest Country of Origin.



My helper miss Tippy lashay artis.












1 Comments:

At July 30, 2021 at 8:49 AM , Blogger kathy Rose said...

Good job Jg. This could have been a winner for sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home