Thursday, June 10, 2021

Reflections in Georgia

 Jg here,

On a recent trip through Georgia, K Rose Photography, my personal paintings photographer, took the photo of the smoke stacks "the bottom photo" i run it through an app and made it reflecting in the water. Michelle the painter has a monthly contest this month which was, reflections of nature, so I painted this to enter into that contest. hope i win!. 

This was a lot of fun to paint. The frame with hardboard  i painted, this one came from a yard sale. Ty K Rose

Thank you for looking


Jg ARTis








 



2 Comments:

At June 11, 2021 at 6:18 AM , Blogger kathy Rose said...

I love this & the way you did the reflections. One of my favorite, & I always enjoy taking the photos. Good luck on the contest😀

 
At June 11, 2021 at 7:18 AM , Blogger J G ARTis said...

Ty ty

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home