Sunday, August 22, 2021

Painting of the week

 A horse of course!

A Michelle the painter tutorial.

Painted on a ⅛ inch hardboard 11*15

In Acrylic paint.

Tutorial time: 1:10

My painting time: 1:30


The title brings back a memory to a show I watched as a kid called, Mister Ed. 1961 Sitcom. He was a talking horse. Also, it made me remember my granddaughter Shalesha's horse She had that liked to play a game. He would turn his head away when i would look at him but when I looked away he would turn to me and nibble at my leather jacket. He would repeat this as many times as I did.

Enjoyed  painting this today. I do believe it's my first horse painting ever.

Thanks for looking!

Please leave a comment below so I know you were here and seen it.

Thank you!

Jg ARTis







1 Comments:

At August 22, 2021 at 7:55 PM , Blogger kathy Rose said...

Sooooo pretty, & I remember that show also, & Sissy's horse, R C. I still have one of his horse shoes🙂

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home